Sunday, June 26, 2011

Famous Wrong Words

Should a movie or TV character utter any of these phrases, we can be certain it was the wrong thing to say.

Know some more?  Please share them in the comments below.  Who knows, if we get enough we can publish a book.  8D

 
We can end this thing once and for all.

Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you.

Don't worry, my lord.  There will be no futher delay.

You have no chance of escape!

It'll be alright now!

Victory will soon be mine!

What's the worst that could happen?

It could be worse.

Could this get any worse?

This couldn't get any worse.

I have an Idea!

Stay in the car.

Stay in the car, you'll be safe.

Stay in the car, I'll be right back.

If I don't come back. . .

They'll never find us here.

We have them now!

Run!  I'll slow them down.

Stay here, I'll lead them away.

We have them trapped, sir.

After him, you fools!

Sir, someone sent you this gift.

You will serve me better than your predecessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment