Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Incumbent Politician,


Usually I try to stay at least moderately informed about you and your opponent, then carefully weigh which one is best for the job every election. I'm changing my voting criteria this year.

If you bring criminal charges or cause the judicial system to bring criminal charges against against a major CEO, any one of the Bailout Group companies, or policemen who harm Americans participating in peaceful protests, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

If you pass a law that strips corporations of personhood or otherwise blocks a corporation from the same rights as a citizen of the United States, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

If you make the selling of debt a form of usury, fraud, or otherwise illegal I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

If you force a shut down of Wall Street, for even one day, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

If you pass a law that taxes the 1% at a 200% unless they really make jobs, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

If you manage to strike any positive blow against corporate criminals or the ultra-rich, ultra-greedy 1% - say, force them to bank only in American banks or lose everything - I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote for you.

On the other hand, should you fail to meet my new criteria, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY vote against you, no matter what schmuck I'm forced to vote for.

No promises accepted.

Inflexibly,
Citizen America.

No comments:

Post a Comment