Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Mr. President,



You don't know me, and apparently I don't know you. I voted for you to become President of the United States, mostly because I felt your upbringing might help you better understand what many previous Presidents have forgotten about America. We value freedom.

You may not know that you are handing the tools of dictatorship into the hands of corporations and zealots of the future. In signing SOPA and the defense funding bill, your children or their children may face an America where speaking out means disappearing, where information is rigidly controlled and censored, where civil rights have become civil wrongs. You may be signing away our freedom.

Maybe nobody in the White House is telling you the truth. Maybe you have no idea what kind of trouble you're making into law. Maybe you'll listen to me and all the others who are asking. . .

Please don't do it.

Respectfully;
Citizen America

No comments:

Post a Comment